Accounting Engagement Letters and Why They Matter
An “engagement letter” is the point in the sales process when the rubber truly hits the road.
When done well, an engagement letter allows you and your client to become aligned on any terms, objectives, services, and stipulations before starting to work together.
A good engagement letter can…
• Set the tone for your future working relationship
• Be templatized and automated to save your team time
• Address potential issues before they become actual issues
• Prevent awkward conversations
• Protect you legally
• Lay the groundwork for client success